Feng Shui tips for your business and office
1). Always sit with a solid wall behind your back to ensure that you have support in your life, never sit with a window behind you.
2) In the office always place the fax machine, telephone, and computers in the wealth area and future wealth area for more Businesses.
3) The arrangement of tables and chairs should be in a harmonious position so that chi is able to flow smoothly.
4) If you wish to be the leader in your industry, place a Dragon on the right hand side of your desk facing towards the window or the door. The Dragon can also look into your water fountain. A Dragon always chases after a pearl, thus the window; water fountain can signify the pearl
5) If you own a shop try and place the till in your wealth corner, even your petty cash tin. Order books can also be placed here with Chinese coins held together with red ribbon.
6) You should not have any cactus or sharp looking plants in your office as these plants have small sharp leaves and therefore causes "shar chi" in the office. The chi that rides on the wind will have to pass through them causing chi to be fierce and sharp.
7) If your staff always fall sick in that area, then use a metal wind chime made of 6 or 7 metal rods about 1ft long are the best as the sound of metal is the best Feng Shui cure. Others like a metal sculpture or metal object would not be that effective although they are also metal in nature. Place a hanging crystal sphere to activate ch'i or disperse negative ch'i.
8) In your office, never have the main door opening into your table as the chi coming in will hit at your face causing you not to have good luck but instead more obstacles and problems. reorganize your office.
9) In a managers office you should try not to chose a room with two doors, because the ch’I will go into that room and out the other door.
10) The chi from the main entrance of your office should not meet a wall inside the office. This is because the chi once it hits the wall has to turn and therefore causing it to slow down hence your businesses will be slow and not vibrant. Try using a hanging crystal in your office entrance this will enhance ch’i.
11) Do not place the photocopy machine near to the main door. Heat near the main door is frequently not preferred and causes the chi to be hot and dispersed easily as more people are likely to walk in and out thus carrying chi in and out too fast because the chi is not allowed to stay for some time.
12) Do not place a paper cutter machine next to the main door. Cutter machine is to cut papers. Therefore if located here will cause staff to back stab each other and fight too if one is not careful.
13) Do not place an empty vase next to the main door, as the new chi once it enters your office will be sucked into the vase causing nothing much left for the environment.
14) For corporate clients a fish tank placed in the wealth area is the best for great results and success. However there are strict criteria's for the fish tank that one has to follow.
15) The company signboard should be in the wealth area so that no other competitors can be strong enough to beat you at your game.
16) Place an indoor fountain in your wealth corner, to activate ch’i. These also have medical benefits.
17) Do not have clutter in your office; desks must be kept tidy and clutter free. This is so important, an office in China would not have these paper trays on desks, and most American companies now employ the same approach.
18) Place a hanging crystal in your window, this will activate ch’I, as well as looking fantastic, when the hits them they produce the most amazing rainbows
19) Three legged Toad God. This figure is used for attracting wealth and abundance. Place this wonderful creature near your front office entrance, facing into your office for luck and wealth, or place it in the wealth sector of your office to magnify your wealth luck. Always leave the coin in its mouth.
20) Crystal ball, apart from looking into future you can place on top of phone to encourage more business calls. Also to attract wealth. Also to attract wealth and good luck, a great all round cure that every office should have one.
21) Fu Dogs Male & Female, these protective animals are placed near your doorway of your office to protect from evil influences. They are a symbol of valor and prosperity.
22) Ba Gua Mirrors,If you have any negative energy directed at your front office door, these Ba Gua mirrors will disperse the negative energy.
Monday, July 6, 2009